June 18, 2006

Eucharistic Procession

It was a beautiful hot day with just enough breeze to keep the heat at bay, while in procession with the Holy Eucharist. I went to the one they had last year. This year they brought it through the streets of Springfield, from one Parish to another to the last one. Not many people, hopefully next year will have an abundance of people to bring our loving King in procession. I had to think on this one too, but last year I didn't miss the holy hour for Vocations as I thought I did. I was thinking of where they held it, that's why I didn't think I went. Last year the Chapel was rededicated to be a Chapel for Vocations. That one I went to. There was something else I started to do, I started to fill in my name on the visitors sheet, even though I only stop for about 15 minutes after school. I didn't do that before, because I thought why should I when I was only there for a few minutes. But anyway It's good that I do. A few times I was not able to pay a visit. But then I only need to seek him within my heart.

beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. And [behold] I am sending the promise of my Father upon you; but stay in the city until you are clothed with the power from on high. Luke24:47-49

As always I seek my path in God's Word. My eyes fell upon these words for contemplation. As I continue my journey dear Father, I never fail to see your hand in everything you do. The beauty of your love is a joy to my heart. I thank you for making us.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...