June 20, 2006

Peter

His divine power has bestowed on us everything that makes for life and devotion, through the knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and power. Through these, he has bestowed on us the precious and very great promises, so that through them you may come to share in the divine nature, after escaping from the corruption that is in the world because of evil desire. For this reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, ...2Peter1:3-5

Somehow there are times when God reaches out to us in the greatest fashion. I am always amazed when I seek his counsel through his most Holy Word. I never expect to open up to a word much less a whole paragraph for an answer. I just ask for guidance in the path that has been chosen for me to walk. I am thankful for all He does on my behalf. I am thankful for what He does to give so much of Himself for the world. I want to take a moment to thank those who have given selflessly, your prayers are deeply appreciated, they came at a time when they were needed. Again my deepest thank you. You will always be in my prayers.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...