May 29, 2006

A Unique Rosary

A few weeks ago, when I was at Chapel, I was doing the Rosary. There was something unusual that came to mind, it was another Rosary, but one done in Our Fathers and Glory Be's. Yesterday at Chapel I recalled this again while reciting the Rosary. Unfortunately I could not recall how it was to be. So on the single beads I did one Our Father, and the one's clustered I did the Glory Be's. There were no mysteries, just these two prayers. One Our Father, then ten Glory Be's, reapeated until all the beads were done. I did this for the cleansing of the Church. Little did I know that reciting these would evoke so much. Especially done in front of the Blessed Sacrament. It was just so powerful. No words can describe it.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...