May 10, 2006

The Gift of Love

Earlier I was pondering something, it had to do with love. The love people have with each other. I began to think about the love I feel for God and the difference there is, because for one it is a supernatural love. The one part that makes love different in this regard is there is no physical sensuality to the love. Not as a man and woman know. The sensual is within the heart, where God manifests his love.

It is an indescribable joy, a fullness. It's like when a man and woman fall in love but only better. In those moments of joy, a smile often accompanies the delight of the heart, it cannot be held back, it's glorious, I feel beautiful in the eyes of God in that moment, where my imperfections are no longer visible. Then I guess the best way to describe God's love is a radiant joy. A gift of pure love.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...