May 06, 2006

By Your Will

Heavenly Mother, thank you for holding my hand today. For understanding my heart. Thank you for being with me as I said the Rosary, for letting the tears flow. All I can do is offer myself into your care dear Mother. I struggle, with thoughts of hatred in the world. I cry for the loss of love in each heart. I write to you today in supplication that you will guide us home to your Son. This is my prayer, this is my love.

Blessed Mother wipe away my tears, for I long to always have your Son's love. Today dear Mother I will strive to imitate you, to say to our Father let it be unto me as you will it for me. To accept the joys and the sufferings of this life. That the perpetual adoration of your son burns brightly within my heart.


The one who has the bride is the bridegroom; the best man, who stands and listens to him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom's voice. So this joy of mine has been made complete. John3:29

This is my longing to be the bride of our Lord. It is the call of my heart that hears his voice and responds with love. It is with hope and despair that it is not late to do so.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...