May 05, 2006

All together in One

Yesterday we had part of finals for this term. Monday, we get the rest for the other two classes. Fourteen more weeks of school, then an externship. I can't believe how fast it has gone by already. I'm just grateful, I was allowed to have this time to go to school evenings, to concentrate on school work. Being a hermit in heart doesn't help. It just helps the prayer life, more than anything. All I can say is Thank you God for the lessons, without them I wouldn't grow. I don't just mean school lessons, but life lessons, and spiritual ones. Somehow they all blend in together.

There was a few times while I was listening to some music, that one particular one seemed to stand out more than the others. For Always by Josh Groban, this one I recall I kept noticing, didn't know why. God knows why, and I will listen attentively. It definitely brings a smile to ones heart. Can Love resound this way within, when it is spoken to a souls heart. I'm forever enchanted by Divine Love.

4For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote to you with many tears, not that you might be pained but that you might know the abundant love I have for you. 2 Cor 2:4

To have love within our hearts is an awesome thing to have. Where we never want to hurt another. Not by thought, nor by deed. Should my thoughts, Dear God, turn away, purify me Lord, that my affliction will never take me away from you.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...