April 27, 2006

Your Love

Today my soulfull longing is to be nestled in your heart, dear Father, to do your will. Try as I might, I strive to not do my own will. You continue to guide my path in life, all I can ask is for greater perserverance in all that I say and do. I pray that my lips do not let out the wrong words at a time when grace is needed. I pray that my actions are guided by you always. I forever pray that my thoughts are on you, even when I am surrounded by others.
I do my homework and my thoughts are on you constantly. I worry about not getting a job and my thoughts are on you. I talk to my family and my thoughts are on you. I drive to school, my thoughts are on you. I take a walk in the woods and again my thoughts are of you. When do I not think of you. My God, you are my life, you are embedded so deep within my soul. I can not think without you for an instant. During this time while I learn of you while I am in solitude, has brought to me a tremendous gift. You have given schooling and time to learn of you in the quiet time of the days just gone by. Heavenly Father, you are my treasure, I will not exchange you for no other. None can compare to your love.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

I like this:

"I pray that my lips do not let out the wrong words at a time when grace is needed."

Brother Francis once said, "Preach always, use words if necessary."

That's why he's a saint. And why we are not.

Bernice said...

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...